5 Goals for Cuba 2013 – Libby Larson
- February 7th, 2013
- in Student Blogs
- Get to know as many Cubans as possible on a personal level (learn about their families, jobs, etc.)
- Be able to understand the fast accent and songs in Spanish that right now seem to be in an entirely different language
- To make a good impression on all of the Cubans and represent Americans to the best of my ability
- To feel completely comfortable with living here/get rid of the apprehension and embrace my curiosity and leave my comfort zone.
- To simply take advantage of every single opportunity that I can.