5 Goals for Cuba 2013 – Caroline Olszewski
- I really hope to make great Cuban friends that I can keep in contact with even after I leave in May and perhaps one day visit again when the travel ban is lifted for Americans.
- I really want to master the Spanish language and understand the Cuban accents.
- I want to learn how to cook a Cuban meal and have dinner with a Cuban family.
- I want to discover as much of Havana as I can so that I am able to give someone directions of the city in Spanish.
- I hope to be become confident enough in my Spanish that I can approach a Cuban and strike up a conversation. I want to learn the life stories of as many Cubans as I can.