5 Goals for Cuba 2013 – Eric Dixon
- February 7th, 2013
- in Student Blogs
- Gain a better understanding of Cuba’s Non-state sector and the government’s plans for this segment of the country’s economy.
- Learn more about the structure of Cuba’s trade agreements specifically the method of financing and shipping arrangements.
- Learn more about Cuba’s economic relationship with the U.S. as compared to other countries that actively trade with the Cuban government.
- Learn as much of the language as possible. My personal goal is to learn 2 phrases and 5 new words daily.
- Find someway to help a local business owner improve their current business model i.e. – improved operations or a shift in management style.