Five Academic Goals – Savannah Senicz
- January 21st, 2014
- in Student Blogs
- Talk comfortably in the past tense without having to overthink using the preterite or imperfect tense.
- Learn how to read and understand literature and shorter works without stopping constantly to look up words.
- Improve my accent and pronunciation. I want native speakers to actually be able to understand me when I speak to them. Now, most of the time they can’t understand me when I speak Spanish to them.
- Improve my listening skills and processing speed when I hear the spoken language.
- Broaden my vocabulary and NOT forget the new words I learn.