Rafael Perez-Malo Stinga has a degree in Theater Arts and Dramaturgy with a specialty in theater studies.
His professional work includes the following:
- Editor of “Tablas”, journal specializing in Theater Arts
- Writer and conductor of the radio program “Aquí en? el teatro” from the broadcast station CMBF
- Promoter of the main theatrical events of Cuban theater and dance in other programs such as “Sitio de arte,” “Estudio 9,” “Noticiero Nacional de Televisión,” and “De Tarde en casa.”
- Director of the bulletin “Entretelones” and collaborator of “Gestus” and “Perro huevero.”
- Vice President of the National Council of Theater Arts.